Wednesday, May 9, 2012

So What! Wednesday





Linking up with Shannon over at Life After I "Dew" for another week of saying So What!
This week I'm saying So What! If:
  • The stress level that Husband and I have over this house shit is not healthy.
  • Chloe is the only thing that keeps us sane right now.
  • Even she can't manage that sometimes....
  • We don't really keep our house clean now that we don't have to show it to renters.
  • I'm totally smitten by Mr. Grey. I have dreams about elevators. ;-)
  • I feel like we kind of pushed Chloe to grow up last week with all the changes....BUT, she took to everything REALLY well! New room at day care...Check! Big Girl Bed....Check! New sippy cups...Check! I love my big girl!
  • I complain about my period EVERY month...but secretly, I love it! Um...Hello, it's a sure sign that my IUD works like it should! LOVES IT!
  • I weighed myself before and after I ate lunch last week...gained 1.8 lbs! How crazy is that?! So, technically I was 122.2. But what was documented at Weight Watchers was 123.4...still down from 124. So I was good with that!

That's all for now! Leaving you to go read 50 Shades of Grey....
Go link up with Shannon over at L.A.I.D!! 

Photobucket

4 comments :

Nicole @ Suddenly Snowden said...

Stopping over from the link up! Good job at WW, keep up the good work! Chloe is adorable by the way :)

Unknown said...

oh wow you get your period on your iud and you love it? I am on my 2nd Mirena and including being prego prior to that I haven't seen 'aunt flo' in 7 years. But that's awesome that you get the 'confirmation' you need of not being knocked up. For me, I forget all about the 'lady stuff.' hahah.
get it girl on your weight loss! you're teensy!!! And yes i need to get on the 50 shades of gray! I 'so what'ed' about that book too!

Unknown said...

Aww the photo of Chloe on the sidebar adorable! Congrats on the weight loss!

Shannon Dew said...

Ohhhh 50 Shades! So glad you are reading it! Isn't it so good!? OMG it gets even better too, if you can believe that!