Thursday, May 10, 2012

300 Ab Challenge-Day 1

Seriously...close your eyes. You don't want to see this. This is what I look like at about 122 in the bathing suit that I wore with complete confidence the summer before I got pregnant!



Ugh, yea....so NOT how I looked over 2 years ago in this thing. But, THIS summer...I promise you! I WILL look better. I started the 300 Ab Challenge on Tuesday, and it's going....eh....well. I hurt. Let's just say that.
Keep me to this, girls! Please!



Photobucket

3 comments :

Shannon Dew said...

For what it's worth I think you look great!

Unknown said...

Umm I think you look like all kinds of amazing! I had to re-read your post because I thought this was after the 300 Ab challenge- like it's that good. But I do get that everyone has there own challenges with their own body. So good luck! I know that the "after" picturs will be to DIE for.

Audra said...

Good luck girl! You can do it! I'm working on my abs (or lack thereof) too!