Wednesday, May 23, 2012

So What! Wednesday!



Linking up with Shannon over at Life After I "Dew" for another week of saying So What!
This week I'm saying So What! if:
  • It felt so good to have 3 out of my 5 day work week off last week. Even if it was because Chloe was sick, and then Friday, I was sick.
  • Monday, took Chloe to day care while Husband and I stayed home with Hand Foot Mouth. Yea, not fun. And not how I'd like to spend a day at home with Husband with no toddler. Just saying!
  • I finished 50 Shades of Grey, and have been sick, and contagious with Hand Foot Mouth, so haven't been able to enjoy the effects of the book. 
  • We put an offer in on another house. End.Of.Story.
  • We have stopped the process on the short sale house we were in....YAY for that!!!!
  • I have Bloom AND Catching Fire on my Kindle ready to read...but I must finish all 3 50 Shades books first. MUST!
Well Ladies, I think that's all for me today. Thanks for reading! Go link up with Shannon over at Life After I "Dew"!!



Photobucket

5 comments :

Shannon Dew said...

I want a day w/o the toddler too!

All About Jillzy said...

Visiting from SWW. I would LOVE to have a day at home with no kids. so sorry you had to be sick to get it.

Heather (GurleeGirrl) said...

Sorry that you ALL got sick :( That's a bummer.

Yeah - those books are revving up us ladies for sure - lol - I'm just devastated that I'm done with them - nothing else even piques my intereste right now :(

momFITtingitallin said...

LOVE LOVE the books. OMG I can say we have enjoyed the "affects" of the book and I am dreading finishing the last one what will I read then?

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better. This may sound silly, but what in the world is hand mouth foot? Haha. I feel dumb even asking.

I've heard so much about Bloom. I hope to read it soon.

Visiting from So What linkup.