Tuesday, May 15, 2012

How MY Mothers Day went....


For the most part, it was Great!!! But the fact that my girl was sick SUCKED my big white ass!!! I hate seeing her like that. And she wasn't sick enough to have to take her to ER, so we just waited it out. Took her into her Pedi on Monday and turned out she just has some kind of virus. She's got a rash and a sore throat. But, we got to spend the day together, so that was GREAT! I love being home with her! Every time this happens I always get a really strong urge to just quit my job. But, I can't....boooo!!!!
But anywho, here's some picture for you to see our wonderful day.
This was in the morning. She was taking her washcloths out of her drawer and hanging them over the open drawer. LOL!

While she was eating some cheese and crackers, I turned away for a moment to come back to her passed out in her high chair! After a slight heart attack and checking to make sure she was still breathing, I put her down for a nap in her crib.

And, here she is later in the day. Feeling a bit better! She was uncomfortable all day though from the rash...it was a Hello Kitty jammies kind of day!

And I got 2 more charms for my Pandora!! Chloe and My birthstones!! LOVE!


Photobucket

No comments :