Friday, May 18, 2012

Another House Update


 Tuesday night I was sitting on the couch, Chloe on my left with her head on my shoulder watching MMCH on my computer while I had my screen split so I could write my SWW post and keep my Toddler sane because Husband was laying on the ground on his computer doing homework. I got a pop up from my gmail with an email from our Real Estate Agent. My heart jumped thinking that it might have been good news that we were going to be closing soon. So I opened the email, and to my disappointment, it was not about us closing, but rather that the mortgage insurance company has declined our offer.
So, fast forward to Wednesday night.
Our Mortgage guy called and explained the process to us more. So basically....we have NOT lost the house. We have a chance at it. It's gonna go back to a regular short sale. We will have to sign more papers saying that we still want the house and that we are in contract for another 30 days or something. But we're going to continue to look for houses. Well, I shouldn't say continue. I should say we're going to start looking at houses again...we haven't looked since February when we found this house. So. We are under contract with this short sale. We are going to look at other houses. Hope that we get the house that we really want.
The renters, you say? Well, they are moving in on June 29th. Which means we are moving out the week of June 18th. We are going to move into Husbands parents house. They have 2 houses. They will be moving out of one and into another in the next few weeks. So that's going to be perfect. Husbands sister is moving out to go to college this summer, so we are going to ask her in she minds that we move Chloe into her room. I'm sure she won't mind. She's the best Auntie Chloe could ask for!!
So, that's where we're at.....We freaked out on Tuesday when we got the news of it falling through, but now that we know that we have the chance to get the house back. We both feel a little bit better. It's going to be tough to have to look still though. And if we do get the house, we have to come up with some money that the previous homeowners owed that they didn't pay. So that's going to be like $1500 that we will have to come up with. But we're ok with that. We love this house.
So pray for us! Pray to whatever it is that you pray to, cuz Lord knows we need all the hopes and wishes and finger crossin' that we can get! Thanks, Ladies!

Photobucket

No comments :