Wednesday, May 2, 2012

So What! Wednesday!







Linking up with Shannon over at L.A.I.D for So What! Wednesday!
This week I'm saying So What! If:
  • We switched Chloe to a toddler bed this weekend. No previous intentions of doing it...just did it, and well....so far so good! She loves it!
  • Counting calories hasn't been working for me. So, I'm starting to count my points now, and I'm sticking to that until I drop my last 4 lbs....yes. 4 lbs. I know...I've gained, and then lost this damn 1-2 lbs for the past 3 weeks. It's pissing me off!!
  • One of Chloe's teachers at Day Care put the wrong pair of pants in her cubby, like months ago, so we just kept them! Chloe wore them on Sunday, and I love them!!! Ooops, oh well. It's not our fault!!
  • I used volumizing moouse for the FIRST time last week, and styled my hair...I LOVED IT!!!!!
  • We have renters for our house and we don't have a house of our own yet....according to the professionals, we should be closing end of May. We hope!
  • I have been doing NOTHING but read 50 Shades of Grey lately. And I can't get enough. So if I'm like MIA in the blogging world, that's why! Sorry....Mr. Grey has me intrigued...
That's all for now. Thanks for reading! Make sure to go link up with Shannon over at Life After I "Dew"!!

Photobucket

8 comments :

Shannon Dew said...

That's hilarious that you kept the pants! LOL what volumizer did you try? The only one that I've found I like is aveda. Also, just finished grey & started book 2 & OMG! So good! I blew through 3 chapters last night!

Heather (GurleeGirrl) said...

I think every woman in America is reading 50 Shades right now! LOL

I'm just about finished with Book 2 - and already have downloaded Book 3. Why are we all so crazy?!?!? LOL

Unknown said...

dang why am i the only one w/ out a 50 shades hookup? EVERYONE says it's amazing. and racy! lol.
I'm stopping by from SWW. Holler!

Audra said...

LOL at the pants - hahaha, I would do the same thing, especially if they were cute! ;-)

Carrin said...

I stopped counting calories & started counting sugar grams & carbs. I was blown away by how much sugar I was consuming in a day! So far it seems to be working, although slowly ;)
I just downloaded 50 Shades to my EReader. Can't wait to get started!

momFITtingitallin said...

OK I have GOT to get the 50 shades book everyone is talking about it. I am heading to amazon right now!

Melissa said...

Hey! I linked up with you and did my first SWW! Aren't you proud of me? lol First of all, those last 4 lbs don't matter. You look great. That's hilarious, and totally unexpected for you to keep the pants. I'm with Shannon... I also like the volumizer from Aveda; it's my fave. 50 Shades is next on my reading list. I've been going back and forth with a few different series, and haven't gotten to it just yet. I'm about halfway through Mockingjay, so I should be starting it in a few days. Can't wait to see what all the buzz is about!

Brandy Bruce said...

Everyone's talking about 50 Shades of Grey and it seems like people either love it or hate and rant against it. I'm going to have to check it out just to see what all the fuss is about. :)