Friday, March 9, 2012

Chloe's Favorite Things

I never did one of these posts when Chloe was little, well, cuz I didn't have a blog then. So, Since she's a big 18 months now, and she has an opinion on the kind of cups she uses and what she eats...I figure I'll give her the reigns on this blog post. I'm going to show you all of Chloe's favorite things!
We will star off with Sippy's...she's very particular. She only uses a certain kind for water and a certain kind for milk. If you mix then up, she won't drink it. Girl is nutso!
These are her Water Sippy's. She's got like 4 of them. All different. And she loves them! They are insulated and never have any problems with leaks! Mamma Approved!!

And these are what she calls "Miwl" I think that's what it sounds like anyways...lol! That's what she calls milk. No idea what the difference in these was to the others is, but she just loves her milk out of these. So, that's how we do things around here.

Next on the list is Utensils. We aren't very particular on those, but I know what I like, so that's what I buy.
These have always been my favorite! More so then those Gerber ones with the metal handle and rubber spoon. Yuck. I never liked those! I bought these, and never turned back!

And I really like these because the fork is soooo easy for Chloe to grasp and feed herself! It's short and fat. So it makes self feeding really easy for her.

Now, onto snack time. Chloe's favorite! Of course. What toddler doesn't like snacks??

These are what we like to use in the car. They {somewhat} keep the mess to a minimum and Chloe has a ball trying to get her little hand in and out. She laughs....she's weird!
She's OBSESSED with puffs...I know it's like a baby baby treat...but she still loves them and begs for them when we go to the store. So, she still gets them. I don't care. I'll buy then for her until she's 16 if she wants them! LOL!

These are another one of those, yea, she ate them when she was like 8 months old, but she just never stopped. We've continued to buy them, and she loves them.

And, THESE! Girl LOVES these! These are her all time favorite snacks EVER! She goes CRAZY when she sees them! Nutso!
Of course she loves her Cheerios too! 

Chloe loves these yogurts too! We get all the flavors for her. Even the ones that are just meant for crawlers. Chick totally digs em!

Now, I feel like I should let you know. Chloe DOES get human food. Like MOST of the time. All the Gerber things, we just keep in the house because she likes them, and they are quick and easy on the road and whatnot!

Lastly, for food stuff. Obviously with the exception of real food that she gets most of the time....

Chloe likes these. There are some times where she won't eat what we make or if we go over to Grandma's and Grandpa's house, we just bring these along and it's an easy, quick dinner for her. And she really likes them. And they are really easy for her to feed herself!

So there you have it. Some of our go to items for Chloe that she loves, no matter what. We can always count on our Gerber items. We've used them since the day she was born, and it's been a tried and true brand!




Photobucket

1 comment :

Shannon Dew said...

Lol you are too funny! I haven't bought kp any gerber in so long! We don't even go in the baby isle unless we get diapers & wipes! But Chloe's water cups are my favorite ones, hands down, ever! Love!