Friday, March 30, 2012

I Gots......



Nothing.... 
Yea, a whole lot of nothing. It's been kind of tough for me to come up with stuff to blog about this week. I'm not sure if you have noticed that in my posts or not. Seems that you have considering I haven't had ANY comments AT ALL. Come on, am I THAT boring?! I had something for every day this week. I think I deserve credit for that! 
As you know from my Monday post, Hubs and I quit smoking. And today is day 5! I am doing GREAT! Husband....he's at the snacking stage. Because it's really hard after dinner to not go outside and have a cigarette....so he snacks. But, somehow we've both lost weight this week! I lost 1.6 lbs, and he lost like 1.5 or something. That puts my weight loss total up to 15 lbs! I cannot believe it! So that means I have 3 more lbs to go! I'm hoping that I can get those 3 lbs off in the next 2 weeks. That would be amazing. And then the new Weight Watchers session starts, and I would just be able to maintain. I'll be the first to "graduate". Yay!!! I am pretty excited about that.
Alright, so enough about me. 
I guess I'm finding more and more stuff to write about, huh?
We are taking Chloe to see the Easter Bunny this weekend...yea, that will be a post all in itself for next week. Just wait, you shall see.....I'm a little scared. She HATED Santa.....so I'm not looking forward to how she's going to react to EB this year. Last yea, she did Amazing!! She kind of put her finger in her mouth and just looked at us kind of confused. LOL! It was cute! And I really wish that I could find the picture from last year, but for some reason it's not on my FB page...so I'm sorry about that. I'll be sure to post the new one on my Monday post!
Our company is starting to plan for our big move in the next couple of weeks. When we first heard of it, it wasn't supposed to happen until August. But rumors have been flying that our building is sold. So, we're going to be moving in the next 2 months.....so that's interesting. So, this past week we have been cleaning out stuff like crazy!!! So, it's kind of exciting.
Well, that's all I'm going to write for today.
I'm pretty excited for lunch time because there is a new Mediterranean restaurant that is about a mile from my work, and I'm really looking forward to try it today! So, I'll let you know how that goes!
Thanks, Loves!
 
Photobucket