Wednesday, March 14, 2012

So What! Wednesday!



Linking up with Shannon over at L.A.I.D for another rendition of SO WHAT! Wednesday!
This week I'm saying SO WHAT! if:
  • I have eaten cake twice in the past week. Once for my birthday and again for  a girl at work. 
  • I took Chloe to Kohls last week. At the checkout counter they had a display of stuffed animals. She picked up this duck....and started tugging at my leg...oh, alright. How can I say no...LOL! Chloe has a new ducky.

  • We went to Target on Sunday, and Chloe got her Easter outfit AND a new pair of doggy slippers. She loves them, and I couldn't pass up $4.50 clearance! And Chloe wouldn't let me take them away from her. LOL


  • We rock out in the car! Chloe loves it! See.....
  • We gave Chloe a frozen waffle because we thought she was teething. She LOVED it!!

I think that's all for now. Head over to Shannon Dew's page to link up!


Photobucket

2 comments :

momFITtingitallin said...

I can NEVER pass up clearence!!!
Like your so what!!!

Brandy Bruce said...

I can never pass up cake! :) Ha!