Wednesday, March 28, 2012

So What! Wednesday!





I can't believe that it's that time again.....it's already Wednesday. So, here we are again, linking up with Shannon over at Life After I "Dew".
This week I'm saying So What! If:
  • I went to Target on Sunday while Husband was golfing and spent a little money....put my debit card down to $23.00....ooops. Well, at least the Tot will get fed. LOL!
  • Chloe is a freak. Seriously. Made her some fish sticks on Monday night. She ate 1/2 of one and then wouldn't touch them. So, for some reason, I peeled the breading off one and gave it to her, and OMG, she couldn't get enough. Girl LOVED them!!! So, now I know. She likes fish sticks without the breading. LOL!
  • I've gained the past 2 weeks at Weight Watchers weigh in. I'm actually kind of feeling really good about this week. I feel like I've kept the snacking at an all time low and I've been doing good with the choices that I've been making. So lets hope for the best.
  • I have a feeling losing weight is going to be EVEN harder now, since I quit smoking. So, me and the Treadmill, we might have to meet again. UGh.
  • I've decided that with giving up cigarettes, I'm going to become a wino. Or something that has to do with alcohol. It makes me feel better, and anything is better then smoking, right?
  • I bought Chloe some Old Navy flip fops. But the smallest they had was a 5, and my poor girl has the worlds smallest feet. So I'm hoping they will fit her come July when we go to Maine.....she's barely into a 4.5 right now. LOL!
Well, girls. I think that's about it for this week. Make sure to go link up with Shannon over at L.A.I.D!! You know she rocks your socks!!!

Photobucket

No comments :