Wednesday, March 21, 2012

SO What! Wednesday!



Can you believe that it's already the end of March?! I can't!!! It seriously feels like the end of July the way this crazy weather has been. But I'm not complaining! We've been getting outside as much as humanly possible. And Chloe couldn't be more happy!!!
So, here we go again. Another Wednesday means another week to say SO WHAT! to!
Linking up with Shannon over at Life After I "Dew"
This week I'm saying So What if:
  • Chloe has Pink Eye....again. But it hasn't slowed her down. AT ALL!!! She's been awesome!
  • Up until yesterday, Chloe had NO spring/summer clothes. But Daddy came through with a very successful shopping trip to Once Upon A Child. He got 15 things for $47!! So, just a few more shopping trips, and Chloe should be good to go!
  • We're still waiting on our short sale....it's seems like it's taking forever, but in reality, it's only been a month.
  • With this weather being so nice, I haven't had much time or patience to sit down and blog. But, I've manged to come up with some good stuff....JUST FOR YOU!
  • My girl Mallory JUST got a smart phone. Yes, I'm proud of her for it, and I thought I would share!
  • I'm looking forward to Husband going golfing on Sunday so I can have a Mommy Daughter day with my girl! I can't wait! Any ideas on what we can do?!
  • I'm sporting leggings as pants today with the lightest possible top I could find because it's Weight Watchers weigh in day. I gained last week, and I'm no longer bleeding (TMI) so I'm hoping to lose at LEAST 1 lb!!!
  • I took my jeans off to weigh in last week. I don't care. I knew that I was going to gain due to Aunt Flo in town...and the jeans would just add to that gain.
  • I've tried to keep up with The Secret Circle...but for some reason, it's just not doing it for me anymore. I dunno what the deal is.
  • Knowing that I have to plan for a 2nd birthday party AND moving around the same time is going to make me go cray cray! I don't know how I'm going to handle all that. I just hope that the bank doesn't decide to close the week that we go to Maine. I mean, if they do...we'll work with it....but, just pray for us. LOL!
Well, I think that's about it for this week. Head on over to Shannon's little piece of the web to link up with her!!




Photobucket

2 comments :

Shannon Dew said...

Girl do they let you weigh in in private?! I'd strip down to my undies! Every little bit counts!!!

momFITtingitallin said...

Yeah for WW. I used it about 6 years and LOVED it. I am back on the band wagon - but I keep falling off :) hope it goes well for you!

Mom/Daughter time - we love nails and Juice it up after