Tuesday, March 13, 2012

What a difference 6 lbs makes!



As you know, I've been slowly losing my baby weight. It's been a tough road full of a lot of temptations. Of course I'm not perfect, and I've given into a lot of them. But moderation is key. And you have to live by that! It's a must! Having an 18 month old daughter doesn't make it any easier. She eats, and I want to eat. She snacks and I want to snack right along with her. But I always tell myself this one little thing that my Mom has always told me since I've been trying to lose this weight. The first bite tastes JUST like the last....so you only need 1! And let me tell you. That's helped me tremendously. It's something that I live by now. And when I see those damn DQ commercials for Blizzards....ugh, just sign and change the channel....it's all I can do. 
One thing I can say is that I REALLY want a damn Shamrock Shake from McDonald's. I have made a promise to myself this week that I will do my best to decline all temptation this week and only eat what I'm supposed to and NOTHING more. And Wednesday, after I weigh in at Weight Watchers, I will stop after work and get one and share it with Chloe. And that will be it! No more for the rest of the season! I have to stick to this if I want to lose the rest of my weight and get down to my goal of 115 lbs. I weighed in last Wednesday at 123.8. So...I'm getting there. Slowly. I have less then 10 lbs to go. And I just know that I can do it. 
So, without further adieu, I have made a collage of myself for you to see how big of a difference 6 pounds makes! It's crazy to see the side by side comparison! But, I tell you what, I love looking at it!




Like....are you seriously kidding me?! Do you see that stomach, and that BUTT?! Omg, I love it! And let me tell you....so does the Hubs! And I'm not stopping there! I will post a goal post when I reach my 115 lbs. I'm hoping it won't be too much longer. Like I said. I need to focus and just stay on track. It's definitely helping to have to weigh in every week at Weight Watchers. It makes me more aware of the things I'm putting in my mouth. It's amazing!
Wish me Luck!!

Photobucket

1 comment :

Shannon Dew said...

What a difference! Who knew 6 lbs could be such a change! Lookin' good mama! Keep it up!!!