Friday, March 23, 2012

My New Goal


I have decided to change my weight loss goal to 120 instead of 115. After much thought and consideration, I feel like 115 was just too low for me and wasn't a realistic number to be able to maintain easily. 
Right now I'm at 124 and my pre preggo jeans fit me like a dream! I look 100% better already then I did a few months ago when I was 129 lbs. My tummy is smaller, my thighs are smaller....it's just amazing! I've kind of hit a plateau, and I've gained a little bit the past few weeks. Only a total of about a pound though. So no worries. Husband is done with school for 2 weeks now, so we're going to start a little work out routine every night. I think that will help me to get my body back to weight loss mode. 
I haven't really changed anything about the way that I've been eating. So I might have to do something about that as well. I don't eat bad, but I haven't really been keeping up with My Fitness Pal. So that's something that I'll have to bring back into my life. I usually do breakfast and lunch, but when it comes to dinner, I usually totally forget. So I must get better at that. I have about 3 weeks left of WW before the new session starts, and I would LOVE to be able to get to my 120 goal before it ends. So that I can start to just maintain. That would be nice. And once I get down to my 120 I will post some goal set pictures. I can't wait to see what that 4 lbs looks like on me. It's going to feel amazing to be back to the weight I was at when I got pregnant. 
I recently found a picture of me the summer before I got pregnant in Florida. We went to Ft Myers Beach. We didn't get into all the crazy commotion with all the drunken college kids on spring break though. As fun as it looked, we were more in the mood for just relaxing on our beach chairs and chatting amongst ourselves. That was more then we could have asked for.
Here are a few of those pictures.


Don't mind the quadruple  chin in the one on the left...that's a horrible angle!

But seriously, HOTNESS, right? I was probably somewhere between 120-122 in those pictures. I was on weight watchers, and it worked wonders on me....so THAT'S what I want to look like again this summer....well. I know that's a long shot because of the awful stretchmarks battle scars, but I can deal with those as long as the tummy is flat! So, here's to hoping that I'll be sporting THOSE bikinis this summer!! We shall see!




Photobucket

3 comments :

Shannon Dew said...

You'll be there in no time!!! I love that pink bikini!

Ashley said...

I think you look great and whats important is being happy with yourself!! Good JOb

Melissa said...

Look at that TAN!