Friday, March 16, 2012

Happy St Patty's Day Weekend!!




Since this weekend is St Patty's Day, I thought I would write a little bit of randomness. I'm not Irish. But isn't everybody on this fantastic day of green beer and drunken shenanigans? I remember the days of being able to go out and do nothing but be crazy, scream and run around like a crazy person. Go to the bar at 9am and wear green bead necklaces with shot glasses on it. Wear some funny green glittery shamrock headbands....oh, those were the days. I'm actually going to be doing JUST THAT this fabulous Friday at work. (well...minus the whole drinking green beer thing)




My work is doing a Green Contest. Whoever can rock the green the best will get some kind of prize. I'm going to do my best to win this. I have the shamrock headband, I have the green beads, I have a green tank that I will be layering to make work appropriate. I have some bomb ass green eye shadow...and I plan to rock that shit like I'm 21 going to the bar at 9am! And, I'm pretty excited. I'll be rocking the green on Saturday too...but we aren't going to be going to the bar. Which kind of bums me out. But that's ok. It should be nice enough outside, so we can just take Chloe to the park and be good parents. LOL!!! Not that parents that are getting babysitters to go to the bar are bad. They are just LUCKY! I envy YOU! I wish that we could do that. It's ok. Maybe next year.
And just as a side note. I've been looking for something cute for Chloe to wear on St Patty's Day. But haven't been able to find anything. Target has NOTHING. 
Like, why couldn't I have found something like this??




I found a few little boy shirts. But I refuse to buy that for Chloe. I want a cute girly shirt with like shamrocks or something on it. I guess I'll just have to settle on a Michigan State shirt for Friday....and then I'll go to the GOOD Target that's by my work on Friday after work and see if they have anything. And if not then I'll have to go to Kohls....She MUST have a cute green outfit to wear on Saturday. SHE MUST! And I promise to have some cute pics of her wearing this cute green outfit for you to goo and gaaa over on Monday!

So, to all you who will be celebrating St Patty's Day with some green beer at the bar all day long. Have fun and be safe!!!
Top O' The Mornin' To Ya!



Oh, and I found this on Pinterest, and just had to share.
HEHE!! Happy St Patty's Day, Ya'll!!!
xoxo



Photobucket

No comments :