Thursday, March 29, 2012

Oh How Pinteresting



I haven't been the best about pinning or even looking at Pinterest much lately. But....I did pin this recipe because it was just fabulous!


It was absolutely fabulous! It was SO good that I took it to work for lunch the following day! YUM!!

And then, THIS....this I want to try to make this weekend. I might go to the store on Friday and get the stuff that way I can eat it Saturday morning.
Apple Cinnamon Refrigerator Oatmeal

Now, not food....
These are like amazing. Coming from a glasses wearing girl
For Chloe's new room when we move....I'm thinking this.
And, where they have the black and white, I think I would do zebra print. Ahhh....wouldn't that be amazing!?

Well, Ladies, I think that's about it for now.
Till next time.




Photobucket

1 comment :

Shannon Dew said...

The oatmeal is so yummy! You have to try it!