Thursday, March 1, 2012

Calling all Sponsors



I love this little world called blogging. Need I say more? It's like our own {little} big community of friends. Some of us feel like we know each other personally. And I think that's pretty cool. I couldn't be happier with where my blogging has gone. When I first started doing this, I never thought I'd be where I am today. 
5-6 months into it with over 60 followers and over 6700 page views. That is just amazing! I would have never thought that there would be so many people out there interested in reading about me and my little family. It's just crazy to me. But I am loving every single second of it! And I want to thank every single one of you who has followed me and supported me and commented on my posts! 
It seriously means so much to me, you will never know!
So, with that being said. I'd like to take this blog thing to the next level. I'd love to offer YOU something. If you are interested in some advertising, I'd LOVE to help you out. I would love to get some Sponsors. Starting in April. I would take your button, put it on my page and do a write up on your blog at the beginning of the month. The price will be determined on the size of your button and the location. I will keep your button up for 1 month. So, let me know if you are interested. You can email me at crystal.seed7@gmail.com, and we can talk about the details. If I'm completely crazy, and there would be no way that you would put your button up on my page...then you can tell me that too! :-)

If I'm completely honest, I have my button up at Life After I "Dew"




Shannon has so graciously taken Sponsors for the month of March, and I'm so happy that I got on her list! She's part of why I started this whole blogging thing. And I couldn't be happier about it. If you don't know, Shannon and I are cousins. We haven't seen each other in over 11 or so years. But once we found out that each other was pregnant back in December of 2009, we started talking and kept in touch through the whole thing. And now, well, we really don't go a day without texting/emailing. It's a relationship that I wouldn't give up for the world.

So, again, if you would like to be a Sponsor on Life As A Seed, please, let me know and we can work it out!
Thanks Girls!

Photobucket

No comments :