Wednesday, February 29, 2012

So What! Wednesday



Linking up with Shannon over at Life After I "Dew" for another week of saying SO WHAT!
So, this week I'm saying So What if:
  • I have either Pink Eye or an allergic reaction to something...not sure which.
  • We have 5 months till Chloe's birthday and well...almost considering starting to plan like, NOW!
  • We only do laundry on the weekends. And it totally sucks. Because we seriously end up with like 6 loads. And I HATE laundry.
  • I'm really mad that I can't watch Vampire Diaries, or The Secret Circle until like March 15th. Gah! I hate when they do that to you!
  • Oh, and speaking of TV, I have to wait until sometime in March to find out what happened on Glee....Did anybody see the last episode?! Oh Em Gee!!
  • I thought Bradley Cooper was Sexy....until I saw him with a Mustache at the Oscars....EWWWW!!!!!
  • I am seriously so overly excited about getting my tattoo on my birthday, I don't know if I'll last through the whole week!
That's all for me this week. Make sure to go check out Life After I "Dew" and link up with Shannon!

Photobucket

4 comments :

Meg Smith said...

Oh man, I missed the last episode of glee...I'll need to find it asap!!! I'm dying to see what happened...!

Good idea doing all your laundry at once. I do individual people's laundry on different days and it seems like there is never a break!

Good luck with your tattoo!!! I am too chicken and indecisive!

Shannon Dew said...

Hilarious you mentioned the birthday b/c I just said to my BFF on Tuesday that I thought of KPs bday theme! She laughed and said, "of course you have", lol!

About JollyJilly said...

I love all the shows we get them after you over her in the uk but they are worth the wait.
Hi Im a new follower from the blog hop
Love it if you have time to come visit me at my blog
www.jollyjillys.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh, I thought the exact same thing about Bradley Cooper! It's like he TRIED to look unattractive. Total buzzkill