Wednesday, February 22, 2012

So What! Wednesday!




This week, just like every, I'm linking up with Shannon over at Life After I "Dew" to say SO WHAT! to this weeks happenings. 


So, this week I'm saying SO What If:

  • Our Real Estate Agent sent us another listing yesterday. This house is new on the market, and from the pictures, it looks BE-UTIFUL!! We're going to walk through it tonight to see if we like it. And, if we do, well...we're going to put an offer in on it. Yes, even though we are already pending on a short sale. We have 30 days to change our minds if we find something else.
Here is the listing: 
And, just because I love you, here's some pics of the outside. I don't want to post the inside until we see it and know for sure we're going to offer on it.

  • My Toddler may just be the best out there {biased much?} Like for reals!! She apparently has an ear infection (never knew this until her 18m check up yesterday). She hasn't missed a beat! No fever, not fussy. Gah, I love her!
  • Said Toddler is now a binky free Toddler. As of yesterday. Yes, I know it's a little too soon to be bragging, but she didn't miss a beat last night when we didn't give it to her before bed. She went down without a peep!!
  • I got 2 tattoos last year. One in March and one in September. And I'm getting ANOTHER on my birthday (March 5th) this one to represent my life and the fact that I'm adopted. Here is the pic I got my idea from:
Mine will say "I am who I am" in english. Cursive writing/black ink
  • I'm cutting this SWW post short to read more of my Water for Elephants. I MUST finish it by this weekend!!!!!
Thanks for reading, Loves! Now go over to L.A.I.D and link up and say So What! To your week!!!





Photobucket

3 comments :

Shannon Dew said...

Cannot wait to see your tat!

Heather (GurleeGirrl) said...

Good luck on the house! Beautiful lot!

Love that tattoo placement - where do you go for yours? I'm in Novi and looking to get another tattoo done soon.

Carrin said...

I love the tat idea. Great placement too.