Sunday, February 12, 2012

Blog Hopping

Linking up with another blog hop!! The last one that I joined got me SOOO many new followers, and I followed lots of new blogs myself. It was amazing. I had such a good time reading about all the new people.
So, with Google Connect going away, and the new Linky Followers tool for those who don't use blogger, I thought what better way to get started, then to hop on another blog hop! So, take a look at my blog, and hop on the party bus!! Trust me! You won't regret it!
If you read my blog, and you like it, PLEASE, please follow!! Leave me a comment, and I'll be sure to return the favor! I love me some new followers. I've joined Linky Followers, but I won't be using that as my primary following tool, as I am a member of blogger, therefore, my followers and the ones I follow don't need to worry about commenting and following. It's just for users not primarily using the blogger tools!
Thanks Loves!


Photobucket

8 comments :

America's Next Top Mommy said...

Hi there! I'm visiting from the blog hop and am a new linky follower! Would love it if you'd consider doing the same. Thanks :)

Al said...

Hey doll! I must be out of it...I knew Google Connect was disappearing, but I didn't know what was going to be replacing it as the new means of connecting to my favorite blogs - including yours! I guess that's the downside of technology, huh? As soon as we get comfortable, it changes!I better get on the bandwagon soon...

xoxo

Blissful & Domestic said...

Saw you over at Blissful and Domestic for the Linky Follower Blog Hop. Following you now and hope you can follow back:> Love your cute blog!

http://blissfulanddomestic.blogspot.com/

Michelle said...

I am now following you on Linky follower.I would love it if you followed me back.I always enjoy meeting new bloggers

momto8 said...

well the new rumor is blogger is going away with GFC too! so..just n case..I am your newest linky follower..pls follow back if you can.

Lori said...

I love this linky party. I can't believe I have missed out on so many great blogs...like yours. I'm now following on Linky, so follow back and we can stay connected. Lori

Pieced Pastimes said...

Found you via the Linky hop and have become your newest follower. Hope you have a chance to visit and perhaps follow me back.

Allison Downes said...

Saw you in the Hop! New GFC Follower! Hope you follow me back

http://giveawayhog.blogspot.com/