Friday, February 3, 2012

New Followers



Within the past week or so, I've gotten over 10 new followers. I am beyond happy about this! I love new followers, I love new blogs to read! I love making new friends, and I love learning about new people!! I'm overly ecstatic that there are so many people out there that are so interested in me!! It's just crazy! 
But thank you so much!!! I'm so glad that my blog can touch so many people!! 
So with that said, and will all the new followers, I'm sure there are some new questions for me a brewing out there...So, if you have any questions for me...weird, crazy, happy, sad, emotional, funny, TMI....ANYTHING! Feel free to ask! I will collect all the questions, and post all the answers on a post next week! Come on girls! Let's give me something to talk about...how about Love?? Maybe? If you want to hear it, I'll talk about it :-)
Thanks Girls!!
And so glad you joined my growing blog family! It's so nice to have you!


Photobucket