Wednesday, February 1, 2012

SO WHAT! Wednesday





Linking up with Shannon over at Life After I "Dew" for another week of saying SO WHAT! to the weeks eh moments! 


This week I'm saying SO WHAT! if:

  • We put an offer in on a house on Friday, and got the word on Saturday that the sellers DECLINED the offer....didn't even counter. Bastards!
  • We have already found another house that we're considering putting an offer in on...it's better ALL the way around!
  • The one thing that I'm most worried about moving, is having to move the cat. I just know she's going to FA-Reak! But she will get used to it. It will take time...
  • We are going to have to move twice. We've accepted it. Whatever.
  • When we look at houses...if it doesn't have a walk in closet...that kind of kills it for me. Unless the rest of the house is bomb, I'm ready to walk out.
  • See previous bullet....Momma needs space for the clothes, and it would be nice to be able to have mine and Husbands clothes in the same closet for once in our lifetime!
  • Chloe needs a nice size closet too....she's got a lot of clothes, and a cubby that I want to be able to fit in their too.
  • My free time after Chloe is sleeping is spent either blogging or reading on my Kindle....but Husband is doing school work, so it's ok.
  • I've had a Messy Mom Monday post in my drafts for the past week...just haven't had time to do my Vlog yet. I'm hoping for this coming Monday...I'm hoping!
Alright girls! Head on over to Shannon's blog and link up with her for SWW today! 

Photobucket

2 comments :

Shannon Dew said...

FYI Jimmy and I have never and probably will never share the same closet. Even if I had a walk in I have WAY too many clothes for that.

Meg Smith said...

Reading your kindle and blogging is way better than watching cheesy reality shows, so kudos to you!! ;) I always feel like I should be cleaning, but if I didn't ever relax, I might not be so happy...!