Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tidbit Tuesday

In bullet points. Cuz I think they are cool....(kinda)

  • As you know we got Chloe's 18 month pictures done on Saturday. Our photographer has posted a few sneak peaks on Facebook, and I die a little every time I see a new one. They are THAT adorable.
  • I'm getting another tattoo on my birthday. It's going to represent my life and the fact that I'm adopted, and that no matter what I've been through, I still am who I am. It's going to be done in black ink, cursive writing on the top of my left shoulder. "I am who I am"
  • We are getting SO close to getting this house that we offered on. We're both getting so excited. We're already making plans of what we're going to do to it. Hardwood floors in the kitchen, half bath and laundry room, etc.
  • I having thoughts of when I want to transition Chloe to a toddler bed. I really wanted to do it FOR SURE when we move. But I'd like her to be used to it before the, so that the move wouldn't be such a big deal for her. And because of the fact that I hope we're moved in before our trip to Maine in July...because I don't want to have to take a pack n' play with us, but would just like to be able to move a bed to the wall and use a portable rail...ahh, but I'm just so nervous to change her out of her crib. She sleeps sooo good now, and I worry that a toddler bed would give her so much freedom, that she might start protesting bed time. Any thoughts?
  • Since I've started using MAC eye primer and foundation, I think that once I'm out of my cheapo bronzer, I want to buy some MAC bronzer.
  • We got Water for Elephants from our Blockbuster online thing, and I am REFUSING to watch it until I'm done reading the book on my Kindle....But I haven't had ANY time to read the past few days...Grrr!!
  • A few weeks back, I made a post about how Chloe really wasn't talking that much. Well, now...she won't stop. It's amazing! She's trying to say almost everything we say now. It's just nuts!
  • I placed my very first Scentsy order this past weekend. I'm soooo excited to get it and start using it! Oh good lord...I have a feeling I'll be buying at LEAST another warmer, and I don't think I'll be able to stop buying the Scentsy scents bars!
  • I can't decide if I want to make Chloe's big girl room Pink/Zebra, or if I want to go another route?????? HELP ME! Target has SOOOO many different pink/zebra options, I die a little every time I go in that place! They have rugs, lamps, AND bedding! I'm thinking Pink/White walls, and then all the accent pieces would be Zebra. What do you think?
Alright Loves, I'm done for now. I'd appreciate some feedback on the bullets that I need help on.
Thanks!


Photobucket