Monday, February 13, 2012

Chloe girls Old Navy Spree

I love me some Old Navy, and I love when Old Navy has super duper deals!! So when I got the email that all their baby stuff was up to 30% off....Um, HELLO?! Time to go shopping!!!!!  I love the way Old Navy fits here, and it's super soft and super good quality! Just can't get enough of it! Right now she's in size 18-24m ON clothes, so I bought 2T for the Spring Wardrobe...Hmm...I'm hoping she hits a growth spurt so she fits into this stuff. LOL!!


Here's our what we got:
Foldover yoga pants for a toddler?! OMG...YES PLEASE!!!

Bathing suit, because it's just adorable! I couldn't pass up this $10 deal!!

We for some reason love the Hello Kitty stuff from ON. So this little sleeper set was a Must!

I love Chloe in stripes. Well, anything really. But this just screamed out to me. 

Seriously, if I hit checkout without this super adorable jacket in my cart, I would have kicked myself!!!! How stinkin' adorable is that?!

Old Navy jeans are just the best jeans ever for babies. Love them! And these are roll ups! 

I know we won't get it in time for Vday, but it's still cute anyways. :-)

Total for all this was $67.94!! Gotta love a good deal!!!!


Photobucket