Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Poor Excuse for a Post, Tuesday


Literally, with nothing else to write about, this fine Tuesday morning. Last night when I got into bed I thought to myself..."Self, did I have a post scheduled for tomorrow? Oh, sure I did...I'm pretty sure of it. Ok, I can go to sleep now." Well, turns out I didn't have anything written up for this morning. So, this is what I'm going to bless you all with...lol! 
I got my Scentsy order in the mail yesterday AND my Avon order! Eeeek! SOOOOO exciting! Of course I ripped the Scentsy box open as fast as I could and put that thing together like it was nobody's business! cracked open that scentsy bar of Mochadoodle and got that thing heated up! And, oh...it was heaven! I fell in love! Husband didn't quite get the hype. But, I'm totally addicted. Like, seriously, I don't even think that candles smell as good burning. It's just something about this Scentsy stuff that is amazing! Love it!
So, Onto my Avon order. Since you all know that I've got some kind of something going on with my eyes, I can't really wear makeup right now. But, Lord knows I'm not leaving this house without foundation and bronzer. So I used my new Mark Timed for Perfection primer that I got from my cousin Shannon who is an Avon Rep. And, seriously, let me tell you. I need to buy stock in this shiznit! It's BOMB.COM!!!!! I will NEVER be able to go without it..ever again! I'm not sure how I've lived this long doing my makeup without it. I'll post some pics like next week. I can't wear eye makeup right now so girl is going eyeliner and mascara-less right now. And, it ain't pretty. 

So, that's all for now. Thanks for reading my nothingness on this beautiful Tuesday morning!
Photobucket