Monday, February 20, 2012

Our Little Model!

Saturday we had Chloe's 18 month photo shoot. And I seriously think this was the best one to date! She did SOOO good, and we got SOOO many great shots!
We both kind of thought we were doomed as soon as we got there. She was rubbing her eyes as if she was tired, and as soon as she saw the big camera, she kind of acted a little scared. But our photographer is just amazing! She took a picture of us and showed Chloe the picture on the camera screen. That made her giggle and she instantly felt more comfortable. So that was really good!
Little back story of how I found my photographer. I've actually known her since like Middle School. We hung out a little bit in High School. And we actually had photography class together a few times. SO, I know her personally, and that's why I love that she takes my pictures! I trust her, and know her work is amazing!!!
So, anyways, Chloe was being so good....and she was totally hamming it up the whole time. She got a little bit restless so we let her run around a little bit. And then all by herself, she ran back over to the backdrop, sat on the little stool and gave us the biggest smile ever. As if to say, Ok guys...I'm ready now! SO CUTE! I died when she did that! I can't wait to post more pictures, but here are just a few that we have gotten off of Facebook that our photographer was able to edit for us today!

(If you click on this one, you can see it bigger)
And one last one that was posted RIGHT after I finished writing this post....lol!

I was standing behind the camera girl and said "How big is Chloe?!" And, this is the shot she got!!!!! How adorable is that?!


As soon as we get the rest of them edited and in our possession, I'll make sure to post them!!! But, as you can see....they are adorable and I love them!
Photobucket