Monday, February 27, 2012

This is how MY weekend went....

Friday night was good. Nothing big or horrible, except for the fact that my right eye was a little bit swollen. But, I kind of thought maybe that I just irritated it a little when I was cleaning my face. I don't know if it's just me and because I'm weird, but EVERY night, when I wash my face, I always kind of swoop my finger gently around the inside of my eye to get the goop/makeup out of there....so I thought that maybe I just irritated it a little bit when I did that, and that it would go away by morning.
Well, nothing was better when I woke up Saturday morning. It was actually a little bit worse. My eye wasn't swollen shut by any means, but it looked like I had a super bad bag under it. And the under side of my eye lid was REALLY red. Like, not normal. So, I gave it the rest of the day and said to Husband that if it wasn't any better in the morning that I was going to Urgent Care.
Well, Sunday Morning, I woke up and looked in the mirror. It definitely wasn't better. It was still swollen. So I got dressed, didn't even get Chloe dressed. She was still in her footed jammies, put her coat and hat on and we all jumped in the car. Husband didn't want to take Chloe in the waiting room, for good reason. So he dropped me off at the door and kept Chloe entertained while I was in there for an hour and a half.
With all that being said, after getting checked out and everything. Turned out that the Dr couldn't really even explain on point what was wrong with me. She said that it was EITHER pink eye or an allergic reaction to something. Unless I got pink eye from Chloe, I'm not sure how that would have happened. And she's been on Antibiotics for her ear infection, so if she did have it, and the antibiotics killed it before it was able to show up and I got it. I'm not sure. And, as far as an allergic reaction. I haven't changed anything as far as makeup or skin cleanser or anything. So that just confuses me....I'm not sure.
So anyways. I'm on Steroids 3 times a day for 6 days and eye drops 3 times a day for 10 days. So, that's fun. {Queue the sarcastic voice}
Makes me so mad because it seems like every time we have something planned, something happens to one of us. Our good friends Will and Cassie have twin girls that are turning 3. And there party was yesterday...and well, needless-to-say, I didn't get to go. In the event that it is pink eye that I have. I didn't want to spread that around. So Husband took Chloe for a little while so she could play with the other kids. And I just sat home and had a pitty party with myself. I'm just really hoping that everything goes back to normal by next Monday, since it is my Birthday. I'd like to be able to have a little bit of fun....
Well, thanks for listening to my rambling on about my horrid time this weekend. Hope everyone else had a better time then me.

Photobucket

No comments :