Friday, February 24, 2012

Weekend Blog Hop


Spreading Love Weekend Blog Hop



I'm hopping on the Weekend Blog Hop train again! Love these things! 
Hosted by Stephanie over at Gumdrop Pass.

If you are a current follower, then I feel the need to Thank You SOOO much for following me! I really truly appreciate the love and support of my readers! When I first started this blog thing, I never thought that I would make it this far. But, here I am...over 6,000 page views and almost 60 follower! It's just amazing!
If you are a new reader! Please, follow me and continue reading! I would love you to stick around awhile. Take your shoes off and kick your feet up! 
Oh, and if you haven't noticed....I got a new blog design! Thanks to Katie over at Loves Of Life. She did an amazing job and I love it!!!

Photobucket

No comments :