Sunday, February 5, 2012

New Home

I know that I don't normally post on Sunday. But this just couldn't wait.
No, not what you are thinking....we didn't find ourselves a real home yet. But my blog did fine a new home. HaHa!! Gotcha!


I bought my own domain name. So, my new blog address is crystalann86.com!!!!


How exciting is that?! I just love it. I love that I now have my own {dot}com!
So, I'm not sure if you will need to update your blogger dashboards, but I think that blogger will automatically redirect you. That's what it told me, at least. So, lets hope for the best. If you have any problems finding me after a few days, just let me know! I don't want to lose any followers over this. But this was something that I really wanted to do for a long time now. And I finally did it!


Photobucket

No comments :