Wednesday, February 8, 2012

So What! Wednesday




Linking up with Shannon over at Life After I "Dew" for another week of SWW!! Even though her blog has moved homes for a short time, she's still just as fabulous!! If you haven't updated your readers yet, make sure you do! You don't want to miss a single moment of Shannon!!! 


butterfliesandheaveneyes.blogspot.com


This week I'm saying SO WHAT! if:

  • When we go house hunting after work during the week, Chloe's dinner usually has consisted of McDonald's nuggets and fries. Girl loves it, and it's super easy to break up a nugget and just hand it back to her!
  • I only like to go to MCD for her because they have toys in their happy meals! I don't think Wendy's or Burger king does....do they??
  • I have not been all that excited about house hunting lately. Just because we haven't really seen much that we really like. And if we have, it's off the market the next day.
  • The house you seen on yesterdays blog....that is my home. I just feel it. So, I really hope that I'm right. It's just perfect.
  • I didn't shower AT ALL this past weekend. Don't judge. We didn't go anywhere....except to see a house on Saturday. Whatevs.
  • I put my pajamas on yesterday after work. And it took me an hour to figure out that I put them on backwards.....Omg, I laughed out loud when I realized.
  • All of this house hunting has gotten my mind of the fact that we're moving in just 4 short weeks....and as you know. We do not have a house yet.
  • I really hope that Chloe stays in her 18 month clothes for some time longer. We don't have ANY 24 month clothes. And that is going to be an expensive trip. Ugh, I should really start shopping now. But I don't want to. Girl has far too many clothes as it is.
  • I started watching The Voice for the first time after the superbowl. I know that I missed the first season, but I had no choice. My DVR wouldn't record it. Better believe I'm lovin' on it now though. Only after 1 episode too!!
  • Last night I had a hard time falling asleep...I blame in on The Voice.
Well, I think that's all for this week Loves. Come back next Wednesday for more! And make sure to go link with with Shannon!!!


Photobucket

1 comment :

Shannon Dew said...

Wendy's and Burger King have toys! Yes ma'am. Although I never get KP the kids meals she jsut shares w/me. But I'm pretty sure they do!