Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Etsy Love

So, I just did some business with an absolutely FAB-ulous girl from Esty. Her name is Cary, and her Esty shop is called One Little Monkey.


She sells hair accessories for the little ones! And OH EM GEE! They are just the cutest little things I have ever seen! 
I purchased these ones from her, and I'm so happy that I did. I can't wait for Chloe to wear each and every one of them!
Aren't they just the cutest things ever! I love them, and I love Carey for sending them to me! I'm so excited to be able to dress any little outfit up with these adorable clips!! I'm a total feen for all things for the hair for my little girl. And these are just perfect. And the best part of all....like some clippies that you buy, they have the felt clip....well, those don't stay in Chloe's hair. Her hair is very fine and thin. But she has a lot. (she's got her daddy's hair). But Carey's clippies. The clip part is metal. So it stays put! It's amazing! I love it!
So, what you should do, if you have a little girl...go to Carey's Etsy Shop and buy some of her beautiful clippies! I promise you will not be disappointed!! They are GREAT!

Photobucket

4 comments :

Shannon Dew said...

I love love love OLM!!! What is the last one Chloe is wearing? A cupcake?!

Amanda T said...

I loveee them!!! SO cute! Such an adorable model too of course!

Amy said...

I LOVE One Little Monkey...in fact I just bought my daughter a set of clips for each month. They are also the only clips that seem to stay in her hair!

Megan said...

I'm a new follower!!

I LOVE OLM too!! I ordered some big bows and headbands a couple weeks ago for my baby girl Olivia! Love her designs and def plan on ordering more!! :)