Wednesday, January 11, 2012

SO WHAT! Wednesday


Linking up with Shannon over at Life After I "Dew" for another week of SO WHAT! Wednesday!
This week I'm saying SO WHAT! if:

  • I've had my Keurig for like a few weeks and I still can't figure out how to be able to make my own ground coffee without it overflowing the grounds....ugh!
  • I wish that Chloe was as cuddly with me as she was when she was sick, all the time.
  • I signed up for Weight Watchers through work because it's free!!
  • Also, I signed up for Weight Watchers knowing that they might actually not let me participate because I'm not 10lbs over weight...we will find out today...
  • I'm really excited that Husband signed up for MFP!! Now I have someone to compete with!!
  • Chloe is JUST NOW off her night time bottle...yes, she's almost 17 months old...so what! Kill me.
  • I keep buying myself clothes. I know that I can't fit anymore (literally) in my closet, but I also know that I will hopefully have a nice big walk in closet to put them in...one of these days. LOL
  • Chloe is 16.5 months old and she really doesn't talk much. She knows a lot of words...she just doesn't say them.
  • I have a secret...one that nobody in the blog world knows about me....and that secret is....I smoke. We're on the road to stopping.
  • When Husband signed up for MFP, he asked is "sex" was listed as an exercise...idk, I've never tried to look it up. LOL!!
Well, that' s all for this week. Go Link up with Shannon!! GO!


Photobucket

4 comments :

Shannon Dew said...

1. YOU SMOKE!? OMG I never knew this!
2. Sex IS in there, LOL

Carrin said...

HAHA I never looked it up either but I think I would be too shy to log it ;)
I love me some MFP! It's the best program I've used.

Alyssa said...

Hahahahaha! Love that he wanted to know if sex was in there! Hilarious!

Amanda T said...

LOL!!!! Love that he wanted to know if sex was on MFP. I just signed up for it too, although.. I didnt think about that & going to look it up now though, lol. Too funny!