Wednesday, January 4, 2012

So WHAT! Wednesday

Linking up with Shannon Dew over at Life After I "Dew" for another week of saying So WHAT! to our whatever from this week!
This week I'm saying so WHAT if:

  • Sometimes I am that Mom that walks behind Chloe and picks up the toys that she drops behind her...yea, I'm a little OCD
  • I took full advantage of being sick on Sunday. I took my first afternoon nap in a LONG time!! And it felt DAMN good!
  • We took our Christmas tree down on Sunday....whatever! The holidays are OVER! Thank God!
  • We had probably 2 weeks worth of laundry over the weekend that needs to be hung up...and it was ALL on our bed until we decided to conquer it on Saturday night.
  • I bought Chloe a pink sock monkey for Christmas...kind of only for myself because I thought it was cute. She hasn't really played with it at all.
  • We have musical greeting cards sitting out on the table from like the past 2 years because Chloe likes to dance to them!
  • I know Christmas just came and went, but now I'm kind of looking at buying myself a Kindle....
  • I bought myself some Easy Tone shoes over the summer for the use on my Treadmill....but since I haven't been on the treadmill, I've just been wearing them when I go to the store. I guess something is better then nothing. LOL
  • I'm like giddy excited for the new Vampire Diaries to start tomorrow!! EEEEEK!!!!
Well loves! I think that's it for me this week. We will see you all back here next week. Now, go link up with Shannon!!


Photobucket

3 comments :

Shannon Dew said...

You and my mom are both excited for Vampire Diaries! LOL

Heather (GurleeGirrl) said...

I'm super excited for the Vampire Diaries!!! LOVE Damon :)

Pink Sock Monkey = CUTENESS

New follower :)

www.gurleegirrl.com

Al said...

I keep hearing all of this hype about VD - was on the phone with my best friend yesterday (who is usually NEVER a vampire type girl...) and she was on Netflix catching up on past seasons! She is totally hooked...

And I just bought a Kindle Fire yesterday - BEST PURCHASE of my life. I'm obsessed :)