Wednesday, January 25, 2012

SO WHAT! Wednesday!


Linking up with Shannon Dew for another week of SO WHAT!


This week I'm saying so what if:

  • I bought a Kindle.
  • I'm counting calories AND weight watchers points...
  • Chloe HATED being out in the snow
  • We have a moving out date set....but no house. Plan B will probably go into effect...
  • I'm excited for moving just to be able to clean stuff out and throw stuff away!
  • I take the time in the morning when Chloe's eating breakfast to catch up on my blogs and post mine on twitter.
  • Sometimes I dress Chloe a little too nice for Day Care. I don't care! We only live once...and girl has a TON of clothes!
  • Only reason I was over my calories on Monday was because of a Strawberry cheese cake pudding cake....GAH! It was SOOOOO worth it!
I think that's about it for me. Go over to Life After I "Dew" and link up with Shannon!!


Photobucket