Friday, January 20, 2012

It's Freakin' Friday!!!

So, here's the dealio....today is Friday. And what does that mean to me? Well...it means a few things. 1. It's almost the weekend, and that means getting to spend lots of quality time with my sweet little family. 2. It means that we're going to see the house that we saw on Wednesday and FELL IN LOVE WITH! Yes, I would say that's the most important part of this Friday, to me at least.
So, if you read the post from earlier this week...."More House Hunting" then you saw all the pictures of this house that are posted on the listing. I'd like to think that my post was good luck for us. I'd like to think that it gave us the good mojo for this house to be the perfect house for us. It was like tooo real for us. As soon as we walked in, it was like we both just knew. This was going to be the perfect home. The house is in GREAT condition. Lots of room to live. Which is what we've been needing, like in a major way. There is a living room, a family room. A REALLY nice kitchen with some kind of crazy nice countertops. They aren't granite, but something else. All appliances are in good condition. It's an eat in kitchen. And there is also a dining room off the living room. Off the other side of the eat in kitchen, there is the family room, and then a sliding doorwall that leads to a florida room. And then outside is a really nice deck, and a decent size backyard. 
So then upstairs. 4 bedrooms. 2 baths. (half bath downstairs) So the Master bedroom is like AH-mazing!! HUGE room, even HUGER (yes, I said huger) LOL! walk in closet. And the master bathroom is like TO DIE FOR!! Stand up shower, lots of counter space. Lots of closet space for all our toiletries and whatnot. OMG, like, I don't think there is a bad thing to say about the master suite...AT ALL! 
So then the other 3 bedrooms, we're going to make 1 a guest bedroom. We will put our current bedroom furniture in there. So, yes, that does mean that we get to shop for new bedroom furniture for ourselves! YAY!!!!!!! And then 1 will be for Chloe. Obviously...and I am so super excited to make her big girl room!!! I cannot wait for that! And then the other bedroom will be Chloe's PLAYROOM!!!!! YAY!!!! Just what I've always wanted. Since we found out we were pregnant. That was my dream! And it's finally going to come true!!
So, I'm really excited for this. If everything goes good today....if the roof looks good. If the siding and everything is in good shape. If the Father In Law gives it the ok, then we're putting an offer in. TODAY!  Husband talked to a lawyer, and he said that if we put the offer in today, and all the inspections and everything come back good, and the offer and counter offer goes good, then we will have the keys in about 45 days. Which is really good considering we have people that are planning to move into our house on March 16th. They will be signing the lease sometime next week, and giving us the security deposit.
So, pray for us! Send some good mojo this way!!! This is it for us. We need this to happen. We can't spend another year in our house. It's way to small as it is, and as Chloe grows it's only getting smaller.......Eeeeeek! I can't tell you how excited I am. This is exactly the way I wanted our 2012 to start out. JUST LIKE THIS!


Photobucket

1 comment :

Amanda T said...

I just went and looked at the post, the house is gorgeous & SO big and roomy! I love it. I'm crossing my fingers, toes, and praying you guys get it. :)
GOOD LUCK!!! You definitely deserve it.