Thursday, January 5, 2012

Vampire Diaries

Don't judge...I can already hear it...yea yea, whatever. I like me some Vampire shows. And I don't care who knows it. I'm a Twilight freak too....oh well. So bite me. LOL! But since tonight is the Premier for Season 3, I thought I'd post a little bit of eye candy for ya'll. Now, even if your not into the whole Vampire thing, if you don't think these guys (and girls) are sexy, I think you've got something wrong. LOL! (JK) Kinda...
So just take a gander at this!









I hope you enjoyed! Who else will be tuning in tonight at 8pm EST for the season premier???


Photobucket

3 comments :

Ashley said...

This is my FAV show and my Husband even watches it with me. I know he likes it deep down inside. I looove Stephen but I think Damon is probably my fav.

Amanda T said...

I loooove Vampire Diaries! Eric even watches it with me. :) I'm definitely team Damon, I have been for a while.. even before Stefan turned 'evil' or whatever. lol. Stefan is just too boring for me. Damon is dark & mysterious & HOT!! :)

But yeah, I'm a Twilight freak, and I love True Blood. Definitely not ashamed of my Vampire love. lol.

Heather (GurleeGirrl) said...

I L-O-V-E The Vampire Diaries!!! Totally Team Damon. No question.