Friday, January 27, 2012

FAN-Tastic Friday

So, this is just going to be another one of those randomness posts. My original post for today was going to be me and my makeup, and pictures of how I apply and the products that I use. But all week I've been forgetting to take pics of myself doing my makeup in the morning. But, tonight...I'm going out. So, IF I remember, I'm going to take pics of me putting my "night time" makeup on...and that's actually more fun then my "work" makeup. LOL!! So, I think that will turn out better.
On another note, I think we might have found our house. We walked through it on Tuesday....and then took the FIL back last night. There were a few things he questioned in the basement, but all else was pretty much good. It's got an eat in kitchen, a dining room, a really cute living room with a fireplace. A nice little family room. And upstairs is 3 bedrooms. The master is nice size with 2 decent size closets. No, it's not a walk in like I originally wanted, but oh well. We will deal. The master bath is nice too. Nice size stand up shower. And the 2nd bath up stairs is really nice size too. And the kitchen is really nice!!!!! I think that and the living room might be my favorite parts of the house. LOL! So, we might be putting an offer in on it today. I'll keep ya'll posted. We have a time table here....March 10th is the day we are moving out of our house. House or no house. We have renters that are planning on being moved in by the 17th. I can't believe after 6 years of living here, we're going to be saying goodbye. It's just crazy to me. We have so many memories here. This was our first house together. And our baby girl has spent the first year and half of her life here. So it's going to be weird to not be living here anymore. But on a good note, we will have really great renters! They are very professional, young people. And I know that they are going to take great care of our home. So that's making this all the better for me.
So, I'm going our for my girl Mallory's birthday tonight, and I'm super excited! I'm ready to just let go and dance my ass off!!! It's much needed right now. I've been like totally craving a nice night out with my girls. So, it's gonna be good. I hope to take lots of pictures that I can blog with for next week.
So, wish us luck on this house thing and hope that if we put an offer in, that it goes through!
Thanks Loveys!




Photobucket

3 comments :

Unknown said...

just thought i would let you know how PUMPED i am just to dance it out tonight!!

Anonymous said...

good luck on your house. i nominated you for a blog award. check out my blog post for today to see it.
-chelsea
chelseajuarbe.blogspot.com

Amanda T said...

Good luck with the house, hope this is the 'one'! :) Hope you had fun going out with your friends! We definitely all need a night like that every once in a while, mine is LONG overdue! lol.