Monday, January 2, 2012

The Start of my Journey

Since I don't have any pictures of me post Chloe. I thought that I'd take some pics of my now so that we have something to go by to see my progress when I get down to my goal weight of somewhere between 115-120. So here is it. This is me at 129.5. I weighed in at that on Saturday morning. Which was a huge surprise considering that was exactly what I weighed in at on 12-17...before all the holiday stuffing my face started. So with that said, I think I did pretty damn good this holiday season. I didn't gain ANYTHING!! Either that, or I did, and the few days that I did eat good last week worked out to my advantage. LOL!
Here, here I am. 129.5
I'm 5'1"....so I think that if I can get back to my "the day I met Husband" weight, 115...I'll be one hot Mamma!!! I cannot wait!
 Let the Weight Loss being!!!


Photobucket

1 comment :

Shannon Dew said...

Honestly? I think you look great now, really!