Saturday, December 31, 2011

On The Weight Loss Track...or not

First Saturday post in awhile.


So, if you remember...the last time I blogged about my weight loss, I was almost 10 lbs down. If you don't, you can read it here. Well, I hit a rut after that. With the holidays and such, I haven't really been keeping track of the calories, or anything that goes into my mouth, for that matter. So....I think it's safe to say that with the Holidays over, and the new year coming up tomorrow, it's time to get serious about it. I NEED to get this last 10 or so lbs off my ass, and I need to do it like YESterday! So that's it. After this weekend, It's ON, Like Donkey Kong baby! We're doing it. And I'm going to make Husband do it with me. I might even get on the treadmill in the garage. As much as I know I probably won't, I'll TRY....and try, and try. But I think that if I can just stick to watching what I eat and counting my calories, I'll do just fine. I did fine with that before. And maybe hit the treadmill when I go over my calories. That's what I used to do when it was warmer and not as horrible to get on my treadmill that we have in our garage due to our small ass house and no where else to put it.
I've been trying to tell Husband to download the MFP to his phone, but he hasn't done it yet. I think he might think that it's for chicks. But I've tried to tell him...he just thinks that he can count in his head. Um, trust me dude, it's SOOOO much easier to just have it in your phone and let the phone do the work. I don't think I could have done what I've already done without MFP. It's just the most amazing thing since sliced bread, to me. I love it!
So, with that being said. My New Years resolution this year is to get the rest of my weight off. I've already started back on the counting the calories track. And it's been going good so far. I've been under calories, or just over the past couple of days. So for me, that's good. I'm going to weight myself today and see where I'm at after all the holiday eating....and that's going to be it. After that the number better just keep going down. 
Since I've been on this cooking road. I've been doing really good about cooking at least 2-3 nights a week. So, what I'm going to start doing is try to cook more healthier foods. And I'm also going to try and get the Husband on track too. Because as we all know, it's a lot easier to do something like this when you have a partner helping you and coaching you and actually getting results right along with you. So that's going to be our thing. And as I've already mentioned....my goal is to meet my goal by my birthday. And that will be March 5th. That day, I BETTER weigh in at 120 or below! I won't accept anything but.
So, here it is. In black and white. You have my word. From this day forward, I am on the fast track to losing this weight. And come March, I'll be posting a blog just like Shannon Dew did the day that she met her goal...you can read about that here. She is truly my inspiration! And I totally expect you girls to be my motivators!! If anybody has My Fitness Pal, I'd like to get some more friends on there...I'll need all the motivation I can get! My name on MFP is crystalseed. Find me, Please!
Thanks for reading this year! Looking forward to a great (and skinnier) 2012!!


P.S. I don't have a good "fat" picture of myself to post for you to see what I'm trying to accomplish here...I guess I've just been really good about either not taking pictures, or hiding the gross parts when I'm in the pictures. LOL! But I will leave you with this....here I am at 4 weeks pregnant with Chloe. This was at my very lowest weight. 120 lbs!! This is what I want to look like when all is said and done!



Photobucket

2 comments :

Shannon Dew said...

you will get there, i know you will. as for andy, tell him that in a year he'll thank himself for joining.

Al said...

Good luck darlin - just linked over from Shannon's site and glad I did! You have a beautiful family :)