Wednesday, December 21, 2011

SO WHAT! Wednesday

Another Week has passed...and again, linking up with Shannon over at Life After I "Dew"
This week I'm saying SO WHAT! if:

  • I totally forgot that today was Wednesday....
  • I'm a little sad that I've only gotten 1 gift so far for this week's Secret Santa festivities....
  • I made Taco Spaghetti for dinner on Monday, and used WAY to many noodles. Oh well.
  • I JUST got all my Christmas stuff done LAST NIGHT...yea, I'm a bit of a procrastinator.
  • Chloe looks like she got in a fight. She's got marks on her bottom lip from falling and hitting her chin on a table...apparently it was a pretty bloody scene. But she's fine.
  • Adding to the previous post, after I heard about her trip, I went to pick her up, and my thumb nail scratched her nose. So she's got a nice mark there too...and then somehow her eye got scratched. So, yea. She's a mess
  • Today is my Thursday, and I realized that it was Wednesday and that I hadn't made a SWW post yet, at about 12:00...lol! Opps!
Well, that's about it for me, now go link up with Shannon!!


Photobucket

1 comment :

Shannon Dew said...

Girl I still don't have all of our Christmas stuff done! I need to buy for J's 2 bros, SIL and our kid gift exchange! That's what Friday's for!