Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas, Past and Present

Chloe last Christmas. 2010. She was 3.5 Months old

Chloe Christmas 2011 15.5 Months old

And of course the Seed Family! How adorable!?

So, there you have it! Do you see how adorable Chloe was last year?! She had no idea what was going on, and she didn't care that Santa was holding her. That was NOT the case this year though. Once we walked away from her, she just screamed! LOL! Oh well...everyone has those screaming baby pics of Santa. It's tradition!


Photobucket

2 comments :

Amanda T said...

I'm so glad you commented my blog today.. The past week or so, my blog roll hasnt been working so when I clicked on your blog it would say 'this blog has been removed.' I thought you deleted your blog, so glad to see that isnt true! :) lol. I have no idea whats up with blogger, it doesnt like me I dont think. lol. But, I love these pictures. :) What a difference a year makes. Such a good Santa Claus too. :)

Crystal Seed said...

Oh really?! That's really weird. Nope, I'm still here! And I plan to be forever!! And I am really happy that you enjoy reading my blog! That makes me feel happy!!