Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Ask me Anything

I've done this before, and had a really good response. So with nothing else that's come to mind to blog about, I figure, I'll give you guys something to give me to blog about. LOL! Last time I did this, I put it out to FB and Twitter, but this time, I'm going to rely on my lovely followers. Ask me anything. Life, Love, Family, Toddlers, Pregnancy, Food, House Hunting, Being adopted, Childhood, good, bad, and the embarrassing. I will do my best to answer any and all questions that come in! I can't wait to see what ya'll give me. I hope it gets nice and juicy!! So, all that you have to do is just reply to this post with your questions and I will post all the answers on Friday!
Thanks a bunch girls! I really hope I get LOTS and LOTS of good questions!


Photobucket

2 comments :

Laura said...

How did you meet your husband?

Crystal Seed said...

Thank You Laura!! I will answer on Friday!! Stay Tuned!