Friday, December 16, 2011

Pot Luck Friday

Today is my company Holiday Pot Luck! I have prepared a delicious dish that I got from Pinterest! Ranch Bacon Cheesy Potatoes. A few of the girls at my work went in together on a Honey Baked Ham. Lunch is going to be fab!! My Manager made some kind of pasta, and also some homemade caramels. So that's going to be delicious!
This weekend we are going to be looking at a few more houses. One of which is right across the street from day care. How perfect would that be?! Specially since in August our company is moving our building....so to be close to day care would be perfect. So, we shall see. Lets hope that it's a good one!!
I'm really sorry girls, but I'm just drawing a blank right now...really nothing coming to mind to write about. So I'll leave you with this. Hope everyone has a great weekend. Have you all gotten your Christmas shopping done? Who's got some last minute stuff to pick up this weekend?? WE DO!
Happy Friday!


Photobucket

1 comment :

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

Your potluck dish sounds delicious! Good luck with your house hunting!

I've still got quite a bit of Christmas shopping to do!