Wednesday, December 28, 2011

SO WHAT! Wednesday

Linking up with Shannon Dew over at Life After I "Dew" for another week of saying SO WHAT!
This week I'm saying SO WHAT! if

  • I may have been more excited about Christmas this year then Chloe...
  • I was only excited for her to open her gifts...not so much for mine just because it's all about her now. But I did enjoy opening my stuff!!
  • I spend my Monday off at the hospital with our sick girl...we couldn't wait until Tuesday to take her to the doctor to get her medicine...she was just too miserable.
  • I'm jealous that Husband has this week off and gets to stay home with Chloe.
  • I kind of don't mind that I do work only because I get to wear jeans all week.
  • I was tempted to brew me a cup of coffee with my new Keurig at 7pm last night. But I refrained. I'll wait until morning.
  • I've gotten off track on my weight loss a little bit. I'm giving myself until my birthday (March 5th) to lose the rest of my weight.
Go over to Life After I "Dew" and link up with Shannon!!
Till next week....


Photobucket

5 comments :

Shannon Dew said...

So how do you like the Keurig? I want one but it wouldn't make sense for us seeing as Jimmy can drink a whole pot on his own.

Crystal Seed said...

I love it!!!! And it makes total sense for me to have it because I'm the only coffee drinker in the house. And I'm normally only a 1-2 cups a morning type of gal. So for me, it's PERFECT!!

Ashley said...

I asked for a Keurig but I didnt get it. I will have one lol!! Do you like it?? I am the only one in my house that drinks coffee too so I think it would be a great investment

Crystal Seed said...

Ashley, it's the best thing I've owned in a long time! I love it...and because Husband doesn't drink coffee, makes it even better....because I used to just use my regular ol' coffee pot and only brew a cup worth...which I thought was just a waste of a good coffee pot. So with this it's perfect. And I like the fact that I can use with my own coffee, and not just the k cups. AND you can use it to make just hot water too...so if you have like hot cocoa packets, you can do that too!! It's amazeballs!

Ashley said...

Awesome, Thanks!! I really want one