Monday, December 19, 2011

Recap Monday

Happy Monday all!! Just thought I would recap everyone on what we've been up to around here. I haven't posted many pics as of late, so I wanted to let everyone see how cute my little girl is!
First up is some pictures from our Christmas with the In Laws. They go to Florida every year for the holidays, so Chloe got to open some gifts from them last weekend. She had a ball!!
I think shoulder rides are her most favorite thing to do now!!
But smiling, apparently is NOT. LOL!
A little blurry, but that's Chloe with her Auntie Erin
And then Grandma popped in! LOL!

Ok, so then we got Chloe's snow suit in the mail. OMG, this was like the most cutest thing EVER!! I wanted to try it on her before I put it away. Ya know, just to make sure that it fit her good and all...and she seriously like loved it. Being that it's a snow suit, it's a bit bulky, so she looked like she was waddling. Oh Good Lord, Husband and I were laughing so hard that Chloe started laughing because we were laughing. I couldn't stop. It was THAT funny.
Like, Seriously, the cutest little thing ever!! I SO wish I would have captured her little walk around the house in these on video. You would have DIED!
And then yesterday Chloe was playing with some wrapping paper tubes. Ya know, the cardboard tubes that wrapping paper is wrapped around. She loves them. And we were making funny noises into them, and they were like megaphones. She loved it! See....
See!! How freakin adorable is that?! She seriously loved it! Couldn't get enough. She's too funny!! God Love her!!
And just for good measure, here is a video of her opening her Elmo

Have a good Monday, Ya'll!!



Photobucket

2 comments :

Amanda said...

Love Chloe in her snow suit! She's so darn cute!

Shannon Dew said...

eek! yay!!!!!