Monday, December 12, 2011

Monday Monday Monday

So, today I'm going to kind of just recap the past few days. Since Friday there has been some things that I'd like to fill you in on.


Up First, Friday. After a hard couple of days at work...I was looking forward to Friday night. So, to fill you in. Wednesday, our computer order entry system crashed......so that, was BAD! We couldn't put any orders into the system. Our phones were ringing like they normally do. Customers wanted to place orders, and we couldn't tell them when to expect to get their products! Thursday, The computers were STILL down! ALL DAY! So we couldn't do anything. We had to take all the phone orders by hand and literally watch as the web orders just piled up. THAT was not fun. We're used to like 2-3 pages in the morning, and just keeping up with them as the day goes on. But by Friday there was more then 12 pages. Friday they finally got the system back up and running, and they had to input all the orders that were lost from Wednesday morning before it crashed. And then we were able to start entering all of the paper orders. Some girls stayed till 8. But I had to leave at 5 so I could get Chloe and meet Husband at his work where they had a Santa.
So. Lets talk about Chloe and Santa...they are not friends. Chloe didn't like him one bit. So we had to get a family picture taken. So we're hoping that it turned out cute. Husband should get that from work today. So I'll hopefully be able to post that for you guys to see tomorrow. They had some great things for everyone to do. They had clown (Good lord, I did NOT like that part) And food and such. We had Chicken and Corn Dogs for dinner, and let Chloe run around a little bit. I think she will have more fun next year. She will be able to maybe go on the moon walk and such. 
Now onto Saturday. My work Annual meeting. Basically a recap of the year. How much money we made, lost and all that. Hopes of a bonus, and a look into the coming year. We learned that we're moving our headquarters (the building that I work in) to our warehouse location, which is about a 20 minute drive from there. We're selling the building that we're in now, and he's hoping to have us completely moved into the warehouse by August. So that should be fun. We're all pretty excited I think. We had the choice last year on whether or not we wanted to get a raise or bonuses throughout the year. I opted for a raise, which I got last year. And thought that was a good idea in that maybe we would get another at the end of the year. Well, we didn't but the people that opted for the bonuses got them....so that kind of sucked. But I didn't get $100 for googling the date that CoCo Chanel died, on my phone. LOL! That's just the crazy stuff that our CEO does. Also, we have cheerleaders. Yep, and I'm one of them. We did a few cheers. And we're planning our flash mob for the summer meeting. Oh, and we got our Winter Survival Kit! 2 bottles of red wine, (yuck!) a honey glazed ham, a Betty Crocker Cook book, movie tickets, 2 big things of chocolate, and a new black hoodie with our work logo on them. LOVE IT!
And then Sunday we went over to the IL's for an early Christmas. They go to Florida every year for Christmas, so we do this every year. Chloe got a little singing talking Elmo, a  little Xylophone thingy, a touch/feel book and a Sesame Street peek a Boo book! Super Cute!! I got a candle, some bath and body works Winter Candy Apple body set, and a bottle of wine. Husband got a case of beer. 
Sunday we also got some Christmas shopping done. We got my Mom some stuff, and our day care care givers some gift. So glad that stuff is done. Now I only have to shop for my niece and nephew and my Secret Santa for work....yay!!
Oh, and I thought I should let you know that we haven't found a new house yet. We looked at another one yesterday, and it just wasn't it. We liked some parts of it, but hated others...to much so to actually want to make an offer.
That's all for now.


Photobucket

1 comment :

Shannon Dew said...

Sounds like a busy/good weekend! I'm sorry you didn't find your house though :(