Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Tag! You're IT!

Rules:
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each per­son must post 11 things about them­selves on their blog.
3. Answer the ques­tions the tag­ger set for you in their post, and cre­ate 11 new ques­tions for the peo­ple you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 peo­ple to tag and link them on the post.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tag­ging sec­tion about ‘you are tagged if you are read­ing this.’ You legit­i­mately have to tag 11 people.


11 Things About Me:
1. I was adopted at 6 months old.
2. I always have to touch things. No matter what it is, when shopping, I touch things.
3. I have a scar on my left thigh from the propeller of a boat...it's about 4 inches long.
4. I get motion sickness really easy...not a fan of the car when I'm a passenger.
5. I have eaten a worm, and a fish for money 
6. I am a beauty school graduate without my license. 
7. I was born with inner ear infections, and still suffer from ear aches regularly. 
8. I grew up not knowing that I was adopted 
9. I am kind of OCD when it comes to time management.
10. I am addicted to Burts Bees chap stick
11. Sometimes I go to the bathroom at work just to text or tweet....


Questions:

1. If you could get paid really well to do what you totally love, what would it be? It could be anything!
-It would probably be to be a SAHM...not gonna lie. I would be REALLY good at it too. Or, if not that, then a shopper. Getting paid to shop?! What's not to love?

2. Who is your celebrity crush?
-Justin Timberlake. End.of.story

3. What is your dream car?
-Ford Mustang...always has been!!
4. What do you wish you were better at?
-Blogging

 5. What is your food weakness that you will over eat every single time?
-Mexican and pasta.

6. What latest fashion do you hate and wish would just die?
-leggings and short tops. gross<----yep! I have to agree....if you wear leggings, please cover the butt!

7. Your favorite iphone/android app?
-hey tell, camera360....(wishing I had an iphone for instagram and pinterest)

8. What is the your most favorite website?
-pinterest.<-----gotta agree again! LOVE 

9. Your top 3 favorite stores to shop?
-Old Navy, Target and Kohls.

10. What was your favorite childhood toy?
-I had this baby thing that took cassettes and talked to you. Her name was Cricket.

11. What really freaks you out/scares you?-Being disliked/dying. 

My Questions: (some I stole from Kaley at rogue poags)

1. What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
2. What's your favorite makeup brand?
3. What's the first thing you notice in the opposite sex?
4. Why did you fall for your spouse?
5. What is your most embarrassing moment?
6. What is your favorite movie?
7. Thing you're best at?
8. Last thing you licked? (This was too funny not to use)
9. Favorite iphone/droid app?!
10. What does your last text say? don't lie!
11. What is your favorite thing to spend money on?



I'm tagging:
KimAmandaJessStephanieCrissaAshleighStephaKristenMalloryShannon and Laura


Photobucket

5 comments :

Shannon Dew said...

ooh this is fun!!! Oh boy ok now I gotta do it? Umm...I think it's funny that your dream car is my least favorite car, LOL

Unknown said...

I love this Crystal.

Do tell about more about your scar. Well.. what eexactly happened. {Post it}. I've ALWAYS been so scared of boat propellers.

You ate a worm for money? Was it dead? What about the fish? Was it like.. cooked or straight out of the water? Do tell. Post inspiration!

kim {the non-mom blogger} said...

The boat propeller?!?! OUCH.

Laura said...

Justin Timberlake has been my celeb crush since 8th grade. HALF MY LIFE. I love him.

Ashleigh Nichole said...

how cute I cannot wait to do this girlie :) it looks like so much fun :)