Friday, December 9, 2011

Free For All Friday

On Tuesday I put the ball in your court. I told you that you could ask me ANYTHING you wanted...and well..here's the answers to all your burning questions!


From Laura over at Moments With The Mays: How did you meet your Husband? 
Well, Laura....kind of a funny story really. I was 18. I had just graduated from high school. My Mom and Dad threw me a graduation party up north at their cottage. I had a boyfriend at the time...and he wasn't being very cooperative about going up north. So we ALMOST missed my party! Andy was there with his best friend Corey, who is my brother-in-laws cousin. (small world huh?) So That weekend I noticed him...and he noticed me, but we really didn't talk much. So, some weekends after that, we were up north at the same time again, this time, me without a boyfriend, and well...we started talking. And then after that, he invited me to go up to East Lansing with him to party a little bit, and that was that. We were in love! I broke up with the boyfriend THAT weekend, and Andy and I started officially dating about a month later. 


Well, ladies. That was the only question I got. Crazy, I know...I thought I would have gotten a much bigger response then that. But oh well. Maybe next time.


So, with that all done. I thought I would just recap what's going on with us and our house hunting. We have yet to find a house to live in....but we did have a very nice couple walk through our house in hopes of renting it. That happened Thursday night. They seemed to REALLLY like it...and we REALLY liked them! They seemed perfect! They both had good, full time jobs. They are young, and they have a little dog. They really liked our house too. So that helps a lot. So we sent them the rental application and they are going to send us there pay stubs and what not so that we can get the credit check ran...if all that comes back good, then we're good to go. We take the security deposit, and we will move into Husbands parents "summer home". It's a little out of our way to live there, but it's the best option for us until we get a house. We won't have to pay rent, and it will help us to save money until we can get our own place. 
We are going to look at a house on Sunday. It's a short sale, so that kind of sucks....but we're trying to be positive about it. So, wish us luck on this journey we're about to take. If these renters DO end up moving in...we're gonna have to be packed and moved out by the end of January-early February. So that's pretty quick here...so lets hope that we can find a house to buy SOON!!!!!!!!!!!


That's all for today. Hope you ladies have a great weekend! I will keep you posted on the house hunting!


Photobucket

No comments :