Wednesday, December 14, 2011

SO WHAT! Wednesday



Linking up with Shannon Dew over at Life After I "Dew" for another week of saying SO WHAT!
This week I'm saying SO WHAT! if

  • I'm happy (and sad) that Chloe doesn't want to be cuddled before going to bed anymore...it's a little bittersweet for me.
  • We aren't putting ornaments on our tree this year...we have a 15 month old toddler...it's just not a good idea.
  • I feel sad when Chloe only wants Daddy sometimes. Even though I get a LOT of special time with her...
  • I'm sad that my IUD didn't make my period stop yet...it's close, but not quite yet.
  • I want to get a new house just so we have somewhere to put all Chloe's toys in....she's got way too many.
  • Chloe has 2 winter coats, but I bought her a snow suit WITH a new coat because it was only $29!!
  • Even though we don't have much for Chloe for Christmas, I'm still excited for the experience of it.
  • I all of a sudden have this passion for cooking. It's like I can't wait to look up my next recipe. It's kind of crazy!
  • I got spiff money at work, and I was going to spend it all on myself, but, because of my new found love for cooking, I ended up grocery shopping for food to cook.
Well, that's about it for this week. Head on over to Shannon's blog and link up with her right now!


Photobucket

3 comments :

Wendy said...

I had the IUD for 3 years and it never made mine stop. Although mine slipped & had to be removed. Your little girl is adorable :)

Crystal Seed said...

Thank You!!!

Amanda T said...

I have a new passion for cooking lately too. I think pinterest definitely might have something to do with it. :)