Wednesday, December 7, 2011

SO WHAT! Wednesday!


Linking up with Shannon Dew over at Life After I "Dew" for another week of saying SO WHAT!
This week I'm saying SO WHAT! if

  • It's taken me 4 years of marriage to actually start to like to cook!! Thank You Pinterest!!!
  • I'm more excited to "get" then to "give" for our Secret Santa exchange at work...I'm sorry, but I just like to see what people that don't know me think that I would like. LOL!
  • I gained 1 lb last week....I enjoyed eating EVERY bad thing that I ate....so it was worth it for a week
  • See previous bullet point. And this week...I'm eating good. Really good...in hopes that I lose that 1 lb + some!
  • I don't really have a creative enough mind...that's where Pinterest comes into my life! 
  • I have a whole basket full of headbands that I bought for Chloe from Etsy. She wore every single one of them when she was little...but now, she doesn't want anything to do with them.
  • We've had our Christmas tree up since Thanksgiving, and it's only got lights on it....We MIGHT put ornaments on it...right before Christmas. But with a toddler that likes to get into everything, I'm not so sure. 
  • We've been calling Chloe Rudolph for the last week...she's got a little bit of a cold, and her nose is red. It's cute....LOL!
  • I'm excited for my all day Annual Meeting this Saturday. In hopes to get lots of $$$$!!!
  • I know that the quality of the product is cheap, but I bought a pair of black work pants from Dots on Sunday, and I think they just might be my favorite pair right now..they are SO comfy, and they fit me PERFECT!!
  • I bought a pair of purple flats....they were cheap, and CUTE! AND...my work "colors" are purple and white. I will be wearing them to my meeting on Saturday!
  • We're planning a flash mob to surprise the CEO of our company on Saturday....yep! It's gonna be awesome!
  • There are quite a few gifts wrapped under the tree already...none of which are for Husband. I just haven't found the time to wrap his stuff yet. LOL!
  • I'm kind of happy that my work is into our slow time of the year right now. It's nice to be able to relax a little and not be busy.
I think this SWW post might just be a record for me. That's a lot of bullet points! I hope that you enjoyed!
What are you saying SO WHAT! To this week?


Photobucket

4 comments :

EZsx5 said...

You should post a video of your flash mob! So fun!!!!

I'm a first time reader! I just read that you are from Michigan. ME TOOOOOOOOOO! Whereabouts are you?

Crystal Seed said...

If we can get a video of it...I will FOR SURE post it! Also, I'm from Farmington, MI. Where are you from?! Do you know of any other bloggers that are from MI?!

Unknown said...

Yay for MI Bloggers!! :)

Ahaha. Sorry, I was just looking for inspiration for my post today and had to say hello!! :)

And don't worry, my Christmas tree doensn't even have lights on it yet!

Ashleigh Nichole said...

Where to begin @ lol....
1. I love me some Pinterest & I love to cook & bake both :) I cannot believe that your just now starting to enjoy it
2. Rudolph for Chloe is too cute :)
3. Flash mob? I love them oh so very much.... I seen one once & I fell in love...Video of it would be great :)
4. I think I am jealous that your work is slow man I wish work for a nurse would slow down hehe I would be in heaven :)