Thursday, December 29, 2011

What we got for Christmas

I know that this should have been posted Monday or Tuesday, but with the holiday festivities, and then taking Chloe to the ER on Monday...well, this Mamma just didn't have the time.
So, now I'm going to sit down and reflect on our Christmas Eve at Grandpa's and our Christmas Morning!
So, we went to Husband's Dad's house for Christmas Eve. We had a great time! Chloe got clothes, toys, (a cookie monster piano thing and a puzzle) some books and some DVD's.

So then that brings us to Christmas morning/day.
She got A TON of stuff from "Santa". She had such a good time!!
She got a Kitchen, a dinosaur, a giraffe, a Mouse and Zee, blocks, Baby Alive, Sock Monkey, Pillow Pet and more.
And from Uncle Jerry, Aunt Lynda and Jeralyn she got a "Lawn Mower"

I know that you are all probably wondering what Husband and I got for each other....
I got him some new golf shoes, some new leather gloves, and a new Old Navy hoodie. He got me some clothes, my favorite perfume, some undies, and I kind of helped, but my lap top was part of that.
And then, of course, my favorite gift from Husbands Dad was my Keurig!!! I LOVE it! And he also got my a gift set of VS perfume! I'm seriously like set for the next year on perfume! I have a crazy amount now! Pretty much 1 for every day of the week. LOL!!
So there you have it! Just a little peek at our Christmas festivities! We love our little girl, and she had such a good Christmas! 

Photobucket

2 comments :

Ashley said...

I love her little shirt and tutu!! So cute. Glad your little girl is feeling better, mine was sick on christmas morning...not fun!

Crystal Seed said...

Chloe had the beginning of what she is trying to fight off right now, on Christmas morning. She has a double ear infection and eye infection. She was doing ok yesterday, but has a fever again today. So I hope she starts getting better soon!